In all academic departments of the institution, three examinations are conducted in a year, the details of which are as follows:
- Quarterly examination (Oral Examination)
- Half yearly examination (Written Examination)
- Annual Examination (Written Examination)
A few days before the examinations, the roll numbers of the students are posted on the notice board and the examination schedule is announced and a gathering of the students is held before the examination in which the rules and regulations of the examination are reminded.
The duration of the written examination is seven days.
The quarterly examinations of Dars e Nizami are oral while the half-yearly and annual examinations are written. Fifteen minutes before the scheduled time, the students enter the examination hall and sit in the order of the roll number. Each student’s roll number is displayed on the notice board. Question papers are distributed on time and students start solving the papers under the invigilation of teachers. Half an hour after the start of the paper, students are given an attendance slip on which they place their attendance. The student can submit the paper halfway through the examination time after the commencement of the examination. Even if he has finished writing the paper before that, he is not allowed to leave the examination hall.
- The timing, method and system of examinations are the same in the institution and its branches.
- The examination of all levels of Dars e Nizami is conducted in accordance with the prescribed system and order of Tanzeem ul Madaris Ahl-e-Sunnat Pakistan.
- The question papers in the semi-annual and annual examinations are prepared by the teachers themselves while the quarterly examinations are taken by other teachers instead of the teachers who teach the books. The question papers are finalized after review by the “Examination Committee”.
- The question papers of Masters Year II and Specialization in Jurisprudence are in Arabic language while the papers of other degrees are in Urdu language.
- After the annual examinations of the institution, examinations are also conduct by Tanzeem ul Madaris Ahl-e-Sunnat Pakistan.
- During the examination days, after a paper is finished, the examiners check the examination papers and the result is announced in the examination hall after about a week.
- After the results are compiled, the “Examination Committee” carefully reviews the results, and reviews the papers with unbalanced marks, as well as the papers of the students with distinction and failing marks.
- After this, the results are announced in the gathering of students, they are given advice regarding examinations and prizes are given to the first, second and third position students in each class.
- After the results of the examination have been compiled, the principal convenes a meeting of the teachers in which the results of each class are commented on and reviewed.
Each subject has 100 marks in which it is necessary to get at least 40 marks for success while the criteria for the degree of successful students are as follows:
- Mumtaz Masharaf 90%
- Mumtaz 80%
- Jayyad Jada 60%
- Jayyad 50%
- Maqbool 40%
* A student who scores less than this is considered a “failure”.
Various certificates are issued to students by the institution:
- Certificate of specialization in Islamic jurisprudence
- Certificate of Masters in Arabic and Islamic studies
- Certificate of memorizing the Holy Quran
- Certificate of Tajweed-ul-Quran
- Certificate of English language Course
- Certificate of Arabic Language Course
- Certificate of Computer Courses